Monday, May 17, 2010

Let the renovations begin!

O.k. they have already begun. In fact I am already in over my head, but that's half the fun isn't it? I'll catch you up to date. I am a single mom of three. I just bought my first house two months ago and eventhough it is in great shape, I have 1001 projects planned. Several of them I have already started... none of them are finished yet. The people that say finish one before you start the next are wimps. My philosophy is that if you have a few going at the same time you are going to get so frustrated that you will keep your butt movin. Philosophies like that are the reason this should be a pretty funny debacle. Follow along with me, have a laugh at my expense but whatever you do ...Do not try this in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment